The GoPro Hero2 is now available.
I’ve been using the GoPro HD Hero for some time now. It is a great piece of kit for taking high definition video footage of your ride.
They’ve just released an upgrade that will make it even better.
The HD HERO2 benefits from a complete redesign that results in dramatically enhanced image
quality and ease-of-use:
GoPro Hero2 feature enhancements include:
• Professional 11MP Sensor
• 2x Faster Image Processor
• 2X Sharper Glass Lens
• Professional Low Light Performance
• Full 170º, Medium 127º, Narrow 90º FOV in 1080p and 720p Video
• 120 fps WVGA, 60 fps 720p, 48 fps 960p, 30 fps 1080p Video
• Full 170º and Medium 127º FOV Photos
• 10 11MP Photos Per Second Burst
• 1 11MP Photo Every 0.5 Sec Timelapse Mode
• 3.5mm External Stereo Microphone Input
• Simple Language-based User Interface
I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
Click here for more details.
Tiny URL for this post: