GoPro is the world’s leading activity image capture company.
GoPro has been around since 2005. We are a Northern California-based team of inventors and athletes dedicated to making it easy to take pov video & photos during sports activities.
We make the world’s #1 selling wearable camera for sports. The HERO Camera mounts to motorcycles, helmets, surfboards, cars, bikes, handlebars, your head, chest….you name it.
Think it. See it. Do it.
We humans dream. We have passionate ideas of what’s possible in this world, about what can be done with this thing called life. Our passion leads us to accomplish feats previous generations thought impossible, to create new experiences and realities that expand our world.
GoPro is focused on helping you capture and share your most passionate experiences so that you can celebrate them with others. Like a terrific day of powder skiing with friends or a shared laugh, it’s the sharing of experience that makes our lives more meaningful, more fun.
Enabling you to share your life experience through professional quality video and photography is our passion.
Founder and CEO
GoPro produces arguably the most versatile cameras in the world, the famous HD HERO® line of wearable and gear-mountable cameras and accessories. GoPro’s products are sold through leading specialty retailers in more than 50 countries, Best Buy and online in our official GoPro store.
Introducing the new GoPro® HD HERO2 Camera
- the very latest from the makers of the #1 selling wearable digital camera for sports in the world.
- professional power to the people.
- Captures up to 4 hrs of full 1080p HD video and 960p, 720p, WVGA at 120,60,48,30 FPS
- 11 MP stills, 10 photos/sec while you play.
- Industry-leading 170 Wide angle lens now with 127 Medium and 90 Narrow FOV settings.
- Shockproof & waterproof up to 180 ft!
- The toughest, most versatile HD camcorder on the market, period.
- Quick-release mounting accessories available for almost any surface.
- In a nutshell, this camera continues GoPro’s revolution of the video market for outdoor sports, extreme sports, & adventure travel.
The GoPro Story
Watch Nick Woodman tell the GoPro story during interview with Outside Television at GoPro headquarters in Half Moon Bay, California.